Who are you?
You can work independently and weigh priorities. You are communicative, customer-oriented and have a strong problem-solving capacity. You have a passion for IT and that is reflected in your knowledge. You do not mind writing and keeping records.
What does the client ask of you?
- You have completed a relevant MBO or HBO study;
- You have a customer-oriented and result-oriented attitude and want to work proactively;
- You have demonstrable experience with Active Directory;
- Proven experience with the basic principles of the network (TCP / IP, VLAN, Wi-Fi);
- Knowledge of VMWare, Juniper, HPE Networking and Linux are a plus;
- MCSA / MCSE certifications are an advantage;
Network Analyst Job tasks and responsibilities:
analyzes, designs, and implements communications solutions for a wide-area network data / telecom networks and local area’s University; handles technical responsibilities including Ethernet, TCP / IP, Gigabit Ethernet, SNMP, Novell interfaces, LAN / WAN, connectivity Internet, wireless technology, firewall, HP Openview, legislation Packetshaper, Network Access Control appliances, analyzers packet, Video and Voice over IP.
Manages external contractors and technical staff support students in a variety of network projects.
Oversees and coordinates the network design and network architects; installs modifies, and supports hardware communications network; perform diagnostics and repair of communications and related equipment.
Assists in developing, implementing and supporting performance, improved features, and procedure error detection/correction network cable and wireless.
Is available on a rotating schedule and responds to network-related disorders call.
Engages in the professional development program planned; maintaining continuous growth in professional skills and knowledge necessary for the position.
Provide technical input into the planning process of technology relieved.
Conduct special projects and other duties as assigned.
knowledge, skills, and personal characteristics Abilities
- Knowledge of the product and network utilities.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (IP, TCPIP, IPX, NetBIOS).
- Knowledge of wireless technology.
- Knowledge of the wireless site survey show.
- Knowledge of the tools network data configuration, testing and repair.
- Interpersonal skills / human relations.
- Communication skills oral and written.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Strong service commitment.
- The ability to be on call to answer the page.
- Ability to develop network security policies.
- The ability to maintain confidentially.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- The ability to use software-enhanced works, including the use of project management tools.
- Up to date knowledge of hardware, software and programming, especially relating to the use by the company.
- Team work and team management experience.
- Negotiating skills are good.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.